VENUESMiami's Theathers and Stages
The Adrienne Arsht Center
is located at 1300 N. Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132 Administrative Offices (786) 468-2000 Box Office (305) 949-6722
Vision The Adrienne Arsht Center embraces excellence, celebrates differences, renews the spirit and engages diverse communities through the power of the performing arts.
Mission As a focal point of Greater Miami-Dade’s diverse cultural life, the Adrienne Arsht Center enlightens, educates and entertains our community through transformational arts and cultural experiences.
Jackie Gleason Theater
For over FIFTY YEARS “The Jackie Gleason Theater” provides art lovers with dynamic dance, prestigious Broadway shows, and electric concerts! The Jackie Gleason Theater is located in the Art Deco District and adjacent to the Miami Beach Convention Center (complete directions). The Jackie Gleason Theater is the showcase for an array of performers and production companies, including the Miami City Ballet, the Miami Beach Broadway Series and contemporary entertainers. You”re sure to love the Walk of Stars located right outside of the Miami Jackie Gleason Theater box office entrance where celebrities cement their handprints and signature. These ceremonies are typically free and open to the public.
The Jackie Gleason Theater is located at: 1700 Washington Ave. Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Driving Directions
- From the North: Take I-95 Southbound to the Julia Tuttle Causeway (Exit 4 east, I-195) to Alton Road South. Take Alton Road South to 17th St. Turn left on 17th St. and take it to Washington. Turn left on Washington. The Venue is on the corner of Washington Ave and 17th Street.
- From the South: Take I-95 Northbound to MacArthur Causeway (I-395 east) to Alton Road North. Take Alton Road North to 17th St. Turn right on 17th St. and take it to Washington. Turn left on Washington. The venue is on the corner of Washington Ave and 17th Street
- Theater Hours
- Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The Box Office opens at noon for weekend show days only.
- Wheelchair Access
- The provides wheelchair accessible seating and seating for guests who have limited mobility but do not use a wheelchair and can accommodate guests with visual or hearing impairment. Accessible seating tickets are subject to availability.
- Dress CodE
- All guests must wear shirts, shoes, and pants.
- The venue is fitted with fully accessible restrooms located throughout the facility.
American Airlines Arena
This new state-of-the-art intimate theatre within the AmericanAirlines Arena is Miami’s hottest premiere event location. This 1,000–5,800 seat venue can be used for private performances, dinner theatre or a general session. It comes complete with a ceiling-to-floor acoustic curtain, proscenium stage, theatrical lighting, carpeted aisles and beautiful chandeliers. This creative event space offers meeting planners endless “outside of the box” event possibilities for social, charity or corporate events!
The AmericanAirlines Arena offers one stop shop event planning. Full service event coordination, in-house audiovisual technical support and standard equipment are just some of the benefits of hosting an event at the Waterfront Theatre.
Special Features of the Waterfront Theatre
The Waterfront Theatre offers inclusive packages designed for your convenience. Facility fees and basic operational requirements are included in event packages with the option of adding production upgrades, stagehands and catering. Since the Theatre is a premiere state-of-the art concert facility, our professional coordination team has the experience to assist you in all aspects of developing, marketing and executing your special event, to ensure the best rate of return. Listed below are all services and equipment included in the fee.
Standard Features included in Facility Fee
• Staging – 8’ x 4’ sections – Standard set 60 x 40’ stage
• Theatre style floor seating or banquet seating (Rounds of 10 with 72” tables)
• House lighting & house sound
• Access to dressing rooms & locker rooms for artists
• Production office for Executive staff
• Media interview room, if applicable
• Internal radio communication to AV Technicians & Event Coordinator
• Access available to TV ready – multiple JBT outlets in and around the Arena
• Convenient loading dock for ingress & egress
• Hospitable ushers and ticket takers – deployment based on 4-hour event
• Basic housekeeping & utilities
• Ticketmaster on sale coordination, if applicable
• Preferred vendor recommendations for sound, lighting or marketing support
Standard Features additional to Facility Fee
• Preferred rates with exclusive rigging company, IMC
• Dedicated phone line & computer ports available on request
• Dining in private restaurants for VIPs or cast/crew meals
• Customized banquet menus and backstage catering by Levy Restaurants
• Concourse concession stands and bars for attendees on a cash or hosted basis
• Stage décor & production
• Special effects to include sound, lighting, video and logos on the center hung scoreboard
• IMAG projection of performance on center-hung scoreboard or screen rentals
• Premium Seating on the Suite Level to include Loge Mini Suites & Party Suites
Levy Restaurants truly celebrates food in extraordinary places! With 20 years of experience as award-winning restaurateurs and as an industry leader in premium sports and entertainment dining, Levy brings their restaurant philosophies and experience to more than 58 locations nationwide and growing all the time. From elegant VIP dinners, theme events, convenient concession stand service to causal dining in luxury suites, Levy’s talented staff can handle every detail! Allow the catering and culinary staff to customize your menu and provide legendary hospitality, attention to detail and award-winning cuisine to seamlessly blend together and deliver a great dining experience to your guests, guaranteed to enhance your experience at the AmericanAirlines Arena. For more information log on towww.levyrestaurants.com.
Gusman Center for the Performing Arts
Miami’s Beloved Cultural Center Since 1926
Tucked into Miami’s contemporary skyline is an enchanting Mediterranean courtyard with shimmering stars and golden balconies. Majestic turrets and towers suggest another era when performances were events, and grand theaters provided a dreamlike escape from the modern world.The Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts is not just a “venue” – is the jewel of South Florida arts and entertainment facilities, affording South Florida’s diverse community and its international guests a unique cultural experience that defies comparison.
For the most up-to-date information about Gusman Center activities, visit the theater”s blog.
The Gusman Center Administrative Office
169 E. Flagler Street, Suite 837
Miami, FL 33131
174 E. Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33131
Box Office Telephone
Tim Dodson – Atwater Creative
The James L. Knight Center
is a world-class multipurpose entertainment, meeting, and convention complex located in the heart of downtown Miami”s business, commercial, and financial district.
Owned by the City of Miami and managed by Global Spectrum, the James L. Knight Center are among the nation”s most highly regarded entertainment, exhibit and meeting venues, no other facility in South Florida provides more functional and flexible space and accommodations under one roof than the James L. Knight Center.
The theater provides seating for up to 4,646 patrons in a plush, comfortable wedge-shaped configuration offering unobstructed, intimate sight lines, superior acousticai dynamics and 16,000 square feet of staging area.
James L. Knight Center
Address: 400 SE Second Ave. Miami, FL 33131 Phone: 305.416.5970 Fax: 305.350.7910 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org